název organizaceDAAD, TU Darmstadt
ZEMĚ PŮVODU ORGANIZACEGermany
popis uzávěrkySeptember 14, 2018
OBLAST VÝZKUMUNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciences
STÁDIUM KARIÉRYFirst Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)
In 2018, several positions in the field of Computational Engineering (CE) will be offered at the Graduate School CE at TU Darmstadt. Subtopics include:
- Probability Theory and Stochastic Analysis
- Mathematical Modelling and Analysis
- Theory of Electromagnetic Fields
- Numerics of Partial Differential Equations
- Fluid Dynamics
- Numerical Methods in general
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics
- Nonlinear Optimization and Optimal Control
The positions are funded within the Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) of the DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst).
What is funded
Scholarships for PhD research. More details are to be found at the website of DAAD (link below).
Starting in 2018, funding for three years will be provided.
Interested and qualified international graduates (master degree in computational engineering or related subjects), who have not obtained a PhD so far and who have not been living in Germany recently.