název organizaceState Secretariat of Universities, Research, Development and Innovation
ZEMĚ PŮVODU ORGANIZACESpain
OBLAST VÝZKUMUFormal sciencesHumanitiesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciencesSocial sciences
STÁDIUM KARIÉRYLeading Researcher (R4) (Researchers leading their research area or field)
The Spanish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities through its State Secretariat of Universities, Research, Development and Innovation has opened the call for the National Research Awards 2019 in five modalities:
- National Research Award “Gregorio Marañón”, in the field of Medicine.
- National Research Award “Santiago Ramón y Cajal” in the field of Biology.
- National Research Award “Leonardo Torres Quevedo” in the field of Engineering
- National Research Award “Pascual Madoz” in the field of Economic and Social Sciences.
- National Research Award “Ramón Menéndez Pidal” in the field of Humanities.
What is funded
One candidate will be awarded per modality with 30.000€ (total budget of the call 150.000€)
The candidates for the National Research Award have to be researchers with Spanish nationality regardless of their current affiliation and country of residence. Their research should have contributed clearly to the progress of science and technology in each of their fields. Candidates need to be active in their research at the time of presenting the proposal, including international recognition of their work.
The proposals cannot be presented by the candidates directly. Two procedures are possible:
- By initiative of five prestigious researchers from any nationality
- By initiative of a Spanish or foreign institution of the following kind:
- Public Research Organisms
- Royal Academies of the Spanish Institute
- Scientific Societies and Professional Associations in the areas being awarded
- Public or private nonprofit R+D performing or R+D promoting centres
The proposal needs to submitted on-line and in Spanish through: https://sede.micinn.gob.es/premios
Full description of the application procedure and related documents (IN SPANISH):
June 25th 2019 at 15:00h (CET)
No additional documentation can be submitted after this date.
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.