OBLAST VÝZKUMUJuridical sciences › Environmental law
PROFIL VÝZKUMNÍKAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
uzávěrka přihlášek21/02/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
MĚSTOCzech Republic › Prague
NABÍDKA DATUM ZAHÁJENÍ01/03/2021
The Dean of the Faculty of Law of Charles University
Address: nám. Curieových 901/7, 11640 Praha 1
invites applicants to take part in an
OPEN HIRING PROCEDURE
regarding vacancies corresponding to two full-time positions as an academic (lecturer, assistant professor or associate professor) at the Department of Environmental Law.
• Completed university degree in law and jurisprudence;
• Completed or ongoing doctoral study (Ph.D. degree); this requirement does not apply to the position of lecturer;
• Publications focusing on environmental law;
• Czech language proficiency at C1 level required;
• competence in the English language and one more foreign language;
• Previous participation in a grant project and university teaching experience in law is an advantage.
Expected commencement of work: 1 March 2021.
Applicants are to submit:
• An application for the position (in the form of a letter);
• Professional curriculum vitae;
• A list of publications;
• An outline of their research and teaching experience;
• Documents proving completion of their university education; documents proving their education at foreign universities may be submitted as a simple copy without official authentication or recognition in the Czech Republic
Applications along with all attachments are to be delivered to the Personnel Department of the Law Faculty of Charles University, nám. Curieových 901/7, 11640 Praha 1 by 21 February 2021; alternatively, these may be sent electronically to email@example.com
Professor Jan Kuklík
identifikační kód EURAXESS: 596649
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.