organizace/společnostInstitute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences
OBLAST VÝZKUMUEngineering › Mechanical engineering
PROFIL VÝZKUMNÍKAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
uzávěrka přihlášek19/02/2021 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
- Gathering technical requirements, communication with local and international partners, both industrial and academic.
- Participate on conceptual designs of space mechanisms with special focus on redundancy, thermal stability, vibrations etc.
- Participate on design iterations of precise mechanisms based on piezo technology and flexure hinges. Other principles are also under investigation.
- Basic thermal and vibration calculations using FEM methods, cooperation with FEM specialists during design iterations.
- Participation on mechanism stability/resolution measurement method development, design of test stands, participation in measurements.
- Master degree in mechanical engineering, physics or similar.
- Experience with 3D design using some of the CAD systems.
- Experience with FEM calculations using some of the specialized software packages.
- Experience with precision mechanics design.
- Experience with piezo technology.
- English language – advanced in reading, writing, communicating.
- Driving licence.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good team-working skills.
- Space mechanisms development experience is an advantage.
Why should you apply?
- Working in an international, creative and highly motivated environment
- Cutting-edge research topics with high application potential
- Working in a multidisciplinary research team
- A stimulating and friendly supervising and mentoring environment
- Unique research facilities
- Training and development possibilities (seminars, workshops, conferences)
- Soft skills trainings (project management, grant applications, etc.)
- Language courses
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- and more benefits such as Multisport card, meal allowance, cooperate kindergarten, etc.
Terms of employment: The initial period of employment is 1 year (further extension is then possible and expected), starting as soon as possible, depending of the availability of the applicant. Application procedure: Please send a motivation letter, your CV, a list of publications and two references to email@example.com Contact person: Mgr. Simona Dačeva HR partner tel. +420 266 053 425
identifikační kód EURAXESS: 596838
identifikační kód organizace: 11380
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.