OBLAST VÝZKUMUSociology › Other
PROFIL VÝZKUMNÍKARecognised Researcher (R2)
uzávěrka přihlášek07/05/2021 21:00 - Europe/Athens
MĚSTOCzech Republic › Prague
NABÍDKA DATUM ZAHÁJENÍ01/10/2021
Selection Procedure - Academic worker - Assistant Professor at the Department of Pedagogy
In accordance with The Competitive Hiring Process Code of Charles University as amended the Dean of the Hussite Theological Faculty of Charles University announces the Selection Procedure - Assistant Professor at the Department of Pedagogy.
Expected starting date: October 1, 2021
Job title: Aassistant Professor at the Department of Pedagogy
Field and specialization: Philosophy
Expected salary: AP2 level (In accordance with The Internal Salary Regulation of Charles University)
Full-time position: 0,5 (20 hours per week)
Application deadline: May 7, 2021
- Completed Ph.D. degree or Ph.D. in the field of Philosophy.
- Continuous publishing activities and other creative activities in the field.
- Multi-year teaching practice at the third level (secondary schools or grammar schools) including teaching the subject of basics of social sciences.
- Multi-year academic experience.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Czech language - level of knowledge - native speaker.
Complete applications will include the following:
• Application form • cover letter • structured CV including professional experiences • verified copies of educational documents.
Submitting the application:
The application with all its attachments must be send in printed form by post or delivered in person to the following address: The Hussite Theological Faculty CU, Bc. Barbora Galová – secretariat, Pacovská 350/4, 140 21, Praha 4 Krč. (Information: email@example.com)
The faculty reserves the right not to fill the position.
Published: April 7, 2021
doc. ThDr. Kamila Veverková, Ph.D., Dean
Information on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data at Charles University:
identifikační kód EURAXESS: 625032
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.