Skip to main content
Czech Republic
Working in EuropePension rightsCzech Republic

Pension for Researchers


In addition to the Czech public pension system (please see Social Security) and any private pension funds you choose to invest in, there is now also a special European pension fund designed specifically for researchers, which is transferrable as you move around Europe in your scientific career (as long as you work for participating institutions). This has been set up on the European Commission's initiative, and is called RESAVER. Details of the RESAVER scheme can be found here.