ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Hradec Králové
RESEARCH FIELDAnthropologyArtsBiological sciencesChemistryCommunication sciencesComputer scienceCultural studiesEconomicsEducational sciencesEnvironmental scienceEthics in social sciencesHistoryInformation scienceLanguage sciencesLiteratureMathematicsPharmacological sciencesPhilosophyPhysicsPolitical sciencesPsychological sciencesReligious sciencesSociologyTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/03/2018 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Hradec Králové
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/04/2018
The postdoctoral job positions are intended to strengthen and develop existing or new research teams at UHK.
- The applicant will work according to the plan of his/her research work, which he/she will submit together with the application form. It is necessary to specify precisely the controllable research results that will be achieved.
- The employment will be for a fixed period of 8 to 24 months with the start in 2018.
- The position of a researcher may be a workload between 0.75 and 1.0. Postdoctoral teams with a total workload of not more than 1,0 may also participate (e.g. three postdoctoral students with a workload of 0,4 + 0,3 + 0,3 or two postdoctoral students with a workload of 0,4 + 0,6).
- The postdoctoral activity is carried out in cooperation with a faculty coordinator appointed by the faculty for these purposes.
- The completion of the postdoctoral plan will be checked regularly, the first continuous check of the outputs will be held after 6/8 months. The faculty coordinator will review the interim report, which will be also evaluated by the Evaluation Committee.
- The employment can start by agreement, but not before 1 April 2018.
- The interest in the position should be consulted at the relevant faculty with the Vice-Dean for Science and Research.
Project department – Bc. Edita Čudová (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Faculty of Informatics and Management of UHK – prof. Ing. Ondřej Krejcar, Ph.D., Vice-Dean for Science and Research (email@example.com)
Philosophical Faculty of UHK – Mgr. Ladislav Koreň, Ph.D., Vice-Dean for Science and Research (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Faculty of Education of UHK – PhDr. Nella Mlsová, Ph.D., Vice-Dean for Science, Research, and Art (email@example.com)
Faculty of Science of UHK – doc. RNDr. Štěpán Hubálovský, Ph.D., Vice-Dean for Science and Research (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The application accompanied by a structured curriculum vitae, a plan of research and other activities at a selected faculty, a list of all the scientific results achieved by the applicant and copies of the documents of accomplished education can be submitted by 15 March 2018. The application must be submitted both electronically in word.doc and in a printed form signed by the applicant to Bc. Edita Čudová (email@example.com, Project department, Rokitanského 62, Hradec Králové).
The form to fill in is here (please copy this link to your web browser): https://www.uhk.cz/cs-CZ/Download?DocumentID=29888
- accomplished doctoral studies at another university in the Czech Republic (except for doctoral studies at UHK) or achieving a comparable degree at a foreign university (max. 7 years from the accomplishment of doctoral studies);
- very good knowledge of English;
- the previous publication and research activity of the applicant in the field is necessary (i.e. at least three major previous publications);
- compliance of the applicant's research activity with a prospective research area at one of the UHK faculties.
EURAXESS offer ID: 283164
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.