ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Hradec Králové
RESEARCH FIELDAnthropologyArtsBiological sciencesChemistryCommunication sciencesComputer scienceCultural studiesEconomicsEducational sciencesEnvironmental scienceEthics in health sciencesEthics in social sciencesHistoryInformation scienceLanguage sciencesLiteratureMathematicsPharmacological sciencesPhilosophyPhysicsPolitical sciencesPsychological sciencesReligious sciencesSociologyTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/04/2018 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Hradec Králové
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2018
Jobs within international mobilities are offered to strengthen international cooperation, develop human resources in research, and support professional growth of the UHK researchers.
General conditions of mobility acceptability
The applicant must justify the necessity of the mobility and the relevance to the specific UHK worksite (departments, laboratories etc.) where the mobility will be implemented. He/she must, among other things, describe the planned research activities during the mobility and the relation to research performed by the researcher before the mobility.
The applicant must define specific and clear mobility aims and benefits, e.g. establishment of a new or enlargement of an existing cooperation, contacts obtaining, transfer of knowledge, transfer of research methods etc. The mobility benefit for the research organization will always be assessed.
The researcher’s involvement in the research work in the organization must be adequate with regard to the researcher’s contribution to research performed in the institution (the researcher’s role, rate of involvement, knowledge and experience in the given research field).
The estimated gross monthly wage at full time is from 2 900 USD to 3 400 USD.
The Mobility Selection Board members (at least 7 persons) are appointed by the Rector out of the academic community members.
Contact data for those interested in mobility
UHK Project Support Department – Ing. Martin Sedláček (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Faculty of Informatics and Management – prof. Ing. Ondřej Krejcar, Ph.D., vice-dean for science and research (email@example.com)
UHK, Philosophical Faculty – Mgr. Ladislav Koreň, Ph.D., vice-dean for science and research (firstname.lastname@example.org)
UHK, Faculty of Education – PhDr. Nella Mlsová, Ph.D., vice-dean for science and research (email@example.com)
Faculty of Science – doc. RNDr. Štěpán Hubálovský, Ph.D., vice-dean for science and research (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a postdoctoral researcher according to the following definition: “A postdoctoral researcher is a researcher within 7 years after obtaining the Ph.D. title or its foreign equivalent. The given period of time may be extended for the period of maternal and parental leave, long-term disease (lasting for more than 90 days), care for an ill family member (for more than 90 days), preparation for a specialist postgraduate examination, and military service.” If the given person does not have the Ph.D. title, his/her title must correspond to ISCED Level 8 (International Standard Classification of Education). If the academic title cannot be identified clearly as ISCED Level 8, the receiving institution must prove recognition of the researcher’s education during the mobility (by its termination).
- The applicant must be a researcher from abroad who, during the last 3 years, worked for at least 2 complete years in research out of the Czech territory on at least half-time basis, or was a Ph.D. (or similar) student abroad. Czech citizens are not excluded.
- The applicant must prove publications – at least 2 publications within the last 3 years.
- During the mobility, the researcher must be a full-time employee of the University of Hradec Králové and his/her place of employment must be on the Czech territory.
- The postdoctoral researcher must have a mentor from the UHK at disposal for consultations for the whole mobility duration.
The Applicant shall submit the following documents:
- Completed form 04_Annex_Mobility Incoming 1: Working Visits of Postdoctoral Researchers from Abroad in the Czech Republic;
- Diploma (and/or its recognition) – simple copy;
- Professional CV summarizing publications a proving activities outside the Czech Republic (see point 2 of the above given criteria);
- Mobility schedule;
- Justification of the mobility relevance – Annex 02 (will be submitted after the researcher is selected).
EURAXESS offer ID: 294721
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.