ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Hradec Králové
RESEARCH FIELDAnthropologyArtsBiological sciencesChemistryCommunication sciencesComputer scienceCultural studiesEconomicsEducational sciencesEnvironmental scienceEthics in social sciencesHistoryInformation scienceLanguage sciencesLiteratureMathematicsPharmacological sciencesPhilosophyPhysicsPolitical sciencesPsychological sciencesReligious sciencesSociologyTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/04/2018 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Hradec Králové
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20-40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/09/2018
Jobs within international mobilities are offered to strengthen international cooperation, develop human resources in research, and support professional growth of the UHK researchers.
General conditions of mobility acceptability
The applicant must justify the necessity of the mobility and the relevance to the specific UHK worksite (departments, laboratories etc.) where the mobility will be implemented. He/she must, among other things, describe the planned research activities during the mobility and the relation to research performed by the researcher before the mobility.
The applicant must define specific and clear mobility aims and benefits, e.g. establishment of a new or enlargement of an existing cooperation, contacts obtaining, transfer of knowledge, transfer of research methods etc. The mobility benefit for the research organization will always be assessed.
The researcher’s involvement in the research work in the organization must be adequate with regard to the researcher’s contribution to research performed in the institution (the researcher’s role, rate of involvement, knowledge and experience in the given research field).
The estimated gross monthly wage at full time is from 4 100 USD to 4 600 USD.
The Mobility Selection Board members (at least 7 persons) are appointed by the Rector out of the academic community members.
Contact data for those interested in mobility
UHK Project Support Department – Ing. Martin Sedláček (email@example.com)
Faculty of Informatics and Management – prof. Ing. Ondřej Krejcar, Ph.D., vice-dean for science and research (firstname.lastname@example.org)
UHK, Philosophical Faculty – Mgr. Ladislav Koreň, Ph.D., vice-dean for science and research (email@example.com)
UHK, Faculty of Education – PhDr. Nella Mlsová, Ph.D., vice-dean for science and research (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Faculty of Science – doc. RNDr. Štěpán Hubálovský, Ph.D., vice-dean for science and research (email@example.com)
The applicant must meet all following criteria:
- The applicant must be a researcher from abroad who, during the last 3 years, worked for at least 2 years in research institution(s) out of the Czech territory on at least half-time basis.
- The applicant must be a senior researcher.
- The applicant must meet the following senior researcher performance criteria:
- H-index – minimum 8.5 calculated according to the normalization table shown in Annex 3 How to Calculate the Normalized H-Index. Web of Science or Scopus are used as sources for H-index calculation. The calculation of the normalized H-index will be submitted to each mobility together with other documents proving the applicant selection in accordance with the call conditions. A researcher in social sciences and humanities does not present his/her H-index;
- Participation in at least one international or national grant (in the position of principal investigator co co-investigator) in the last 5 years;
- Publications – at least 3 publications (see the definitions) in the last 5 years.
- During the mobility, the researcher must be at least a half-time employee of the University of Hradec Králové and his/her place of employment must be in the Czech Republic.
The Applicant shall submit the following documents:
- Completed form 05_Annex_Mobility Incoming 2: Working Visits of Senior Researchers from Abroad in the Czech Republic;
- Diploma (and/or its recognition) – simple copy;
- Professional CV summarizing publications nd proving activities outside the Czech Republic (see point 1 of the above give criteria);
- Mobility schedule;
- Justification of the mobility relevance – Annex 02 (will be submitted after the researcher is selected).
EURAXESS offer ID: 294725
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.