organizace/společnostCzech Technical University in Prague
OBLAST VÝZKUMUComputer science
PROFIL VÝZKUMNÍKAFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
uzávěrka přihlášek30/12/2018 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
MĚSTOCzech Republic › Prague
Director of the Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics,
Czech Technical University in Prague
The Director will lead a fast-growing research institute with 200 employees, two ERC grants and vibrant atmosphere. The Director reports directly to the Rector of the University. The applicant should:
· have published articles in high quality scientific journals,
· have a good command of English,
· hold a PhD degree or equivalent,
· have a record of successful cooperation between the industry and academia,
· have a long-term research experience at an established institution outside his home country,
· have proved his ability to manage research,
· be able to start his mission soon after the decision (April 1, 2019).
To apply, send a cover letter and CV to: CVUT v Praze - Rektorat, zamestnanecke oddeleni, Jugoslavskych partyzanu 3, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic.
The closing date for applications is January 3, 2019.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide an outline of their CIIRC leadership vision, including cooperation with other faculties and institutes of the CTU.
Postgraduate - Doctorate/PhD
identifikační kód EURAXESS: 351895
identifikační kód organizace: 662067